Wednesday 4 November 2015

Convenient 4 Star Hotels near Mumbai Airport Offers Comfortable Stay

4 star hotels near Mumbai Airport
I am a traveler, I have a free spirit and the best part of my work is getting to visit many new places. One of the best ventures I have had so far was in Mumbai. Mumbai which is the major seaport on the Arabian Sea is the capital of Maharashtra and the commercial centre of South India has a lot to offer. Accommodations are easy to find, from average rooms to top rated 5 star hotels in Mumbai. I chose to stay at Hotel Kohinoor Continental, Mumbai and I must say this is one of the most convenient 4 star hotels near Mumbai Airport and this hotel stands for what it pledges of. The hotel associates are polite and always ready to help you. The room which was allotted to me was spacious and very clean, perfect ambience to relax after a day’s work or city touring. Hotel Kohinoor Continental also has an amazing multi cuisine restaurant serving an array of delicacies, I was spoilt for choice. During my short stay there I had also noticed that the hotel has quite a good number of banquet halls and conference halls because I saw some corporate event being hosted by the hotel and that looked very impressive. Truly a cut above the rest, Kohinoor Continental offers the best luxury accommodation in Mumbai. The team here strives to give guests a perfect stay experience in the ‘City of Dream’.

I highly recommend this property on your next trip to the crazy city that is Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment